Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Any Way You Want It

Sorry for my title it's a tribute to my camper buddy Kori!

Anyways... I am supposed to blog about what I have learned and what has been hard and stuff. Hmm... I have learned how to effectively interview someone and how to blend quotes better.

The hardest part? My organization. I am way to ADD to put my paragraphs in the right order, it's just not going to happen but I will try to organize my thoughts but I'm not promising anything.

What makes it a great way to write? Well normally when your article is organized it flows better and makes more sense which is always good.

Okay so ways the newsroom workflow can be divided...I mean each person should have an equal amount of work. I think it would be helpful to have a person who works on setting up interviews.

Okay that's all. Peace out cub scouts!

-Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment