Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting Better

So, I've found out that this may be the weirdest type of, well...type for me to grasp. I'm two real days into writing news and I pretty much have the main concepts of organization and style committed to memory already. Granted, it's not immediate; both articles have taken several hours to create a first draft, but it's generally correct. I guess I don't really know how to just write informally like blogs demand (FYI, this is the first blog I've ever read, let alone paid attention to or studied). What can I say, though? Formality has been crammed into my head since third grade; I never had a chance.

Right, I'm supposed to write about my experiences in news writing though, which is, well, none up until now, and you guys probably have experienced this along with me. It's mostly new with pieces of familiarity and memory scattered here and there, but I'll get it with time.

So, I realize there was no real point to any of that ramble (I'm on my way to being a good blogger!) and it doesn't really matter anyway. I guess.

Peace,
Shalom,
Praise Allah,
Buenas noches,
Ari Vaderci,
Semper Fi,
Ciao,
ayyyyy dawg, latuh mayn,

Your friendly neighborhood superhero,
SteVen DuFOUR
aka scuba steve
aka sexy steven
aka that white dude
aka pretty much anything else as long as its shouted in my general direction

No comments:

Post a Comment