Monday, June 13, 2011

First Day

Classes started today. We looked through different newspapers, including the newspaper for UGA. We learned a little bit about news writing, and then brainstormed different article topics. Throughout this week, I hope to learn the ins and outs of news writing, and add new knowledge about the subject to what I already know. I also want to practice going out and interviewing people to get information for my stories, and perfect my skills of blending research and prior knowledge together to write the best news article possible. This experience will enable me to bring back what I learned here and observed how other people do things to my high school newspaper and make changes and improvements to it. Although I will be the features editor, not the news editor, they are similar and I can use what I learn here to do the job well.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment