Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4: N.E.W.S. (Never Ever Without Swag)

Well last night, I finished my second story and I finished my 2nd and a half story today. I really like all of them. I feel happy about my product and I believe it will be very beneficial to my portfolio for colleges. I like the newswriting process a lot. If you have the chance to write about something you like, then it makes it a lot more enjoyable. That's why I was happy to write about sports. If I could write about anything, it would be the meteoric rise of the word "swag." It really has taken on a form of itself and now it's virtually unstoppable. I think that would be a pretty legit article. As a result of newswriting, I'm going to be Never Ever Without Swag, which comes out to be N.E.W.S. which is pretty dope if you ask me.

Be N.E.W.S.

-Alex Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment