Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweat Bullets

This summer I planned on learning how to broadcast since that was my initial field of interest, but since I'm in my class for News Writing I might as well try it. Like they say don't knock it 'till you try it. Right?
I mean what could be so hard about this? I'm nosey enough. Always asking why, why, why?! So it shouldn't be that hard to learn "How To Be Nosey" tips from a news writer herself.
(Laughs to self)
But I don't really know what to expect to learn besides dig into peoples private life.
Talk to a complete stranger who's using the stall right next to you.
Ehh, (shrugs).
Like I said, it shouldn't be that hard.
Well besides the fact that if you need to contact somebody REALLY bad, I don't want to come off as a stalker and follow them on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Myspace, ect.
How can I do that without giving too much information, or those really bad conversation killers.
(Which I hate.)
"Okkay""Oh":Yeah"
(Sigh)
How to livin' up an interview/conversation.
Like that one Tom Cruise interview. That was a good one.
(Panicing) I have an interview tonight (phone-phew).
What do I ask?!

No comments:

Post a Comment