Thursday, June 16, 2011

THURSDAY!

My stories were pretty good. I liked my article about single-sex education because I got to use some humor. My story about campers and their musical talent was okay, it was a little dry though. I loved my article on the vending machine because it was funny-ish.

If I could write about anything.... I would write about....something. I have no idea what I would write about but I do know that it would be an opinion because those are my favorite. I would probably write an opinion on something that I could make into a satire but my brain is fried like chicken so i can't think of anything.

If it had to be a news story I would write about...probably Weiner just because it would be funny or our buddy Arnold Swart. because that would also be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment