Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4

I really enjoyed my story assignments because they were all so interesting. My favorite was the Grady campers piece because it was so cool hearing what all the returning campers had to say and writing the story came really easy to me and my partner. The process getting the interviews was more difficult but it was still really fun. It was easier writing with a partner to get both of our ideas into the story which made it more interesting in the end. The overall three articles turned out pretty well for me and I put a lot of effort into them to make sure they would turn out okay. I think as soon as we recieve the papers it will pay off all the hard work we have been doing this week. I wish I could have written more about entertainment because I'm really in to pop culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment