Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dos Dia

INFO! INFO! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

That's what "The People" are looking for. They're looking to be in everybody elses business. They want to get into your emotions. See how you're feeling & what you think. They want to get into your thought process.

What do I want to know?

How do you feel about your education?

Was it different coming to America from another country?

Is the learning different?

The teaching?

The kids?

The culutre (Of course it is)?


How am I oging to get this information?

BE NOSEY!

There's no other way than getting information than being all up in somebodies space.

Asking them question after question after question.


Not everybody wants to tell you what they had for breakfast or what they're going to do when you're not with them, so honoestly what really akes you think that they want you to know about there past?

Answer: You don't.

You never know until you try.

You never know until you ask.

Don't be afraid.


When I was in elementary school I had long beautiful hair and people, the kids I went to school with, would always ask me, until this very day, "Oh Kourtney, what're you mixed with?" or, "You're hair is really pretty are you mixed?" my favorite, "You're really light skinned but you're mom is dark, are you mixed?"


They're thinking in the mind set of "Well, if she won't mind answering, it's not offensive."


So, since the approach isn't anything that is life threating, I answer them.


So it shouldn't be any different with an interview. When I went to ask Joe if there where any foreign students on the UGA campus he answered me, and come to find out there were. I wasn't really shocked, they just weren't in sight.


Interviewing just seemed like it was going to be hard, but honestly it didn't. The questions just seemed to flow. They came naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment