Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesdayyyyyyy

The process of gathering information is harder than you think. When first starting my article, I thought it would be an easy step to getting my article started. It's now the second day, and I'm still working on it...
I've faced the challenge of this news writing class, because usually I do creative writing and feauture writing to where I can express how I feel about a certain topic. With news, you just state facts and let the community know what is going on. At my high school, I am the business and public relations manager in my newsmagazine, so coming to this camp and having to write is a whole different experience to me.
I have not yet has the opportunity to give someone an interview, but what I do know that is questions like, "Do you like tomatoes?", they get you no where but to a dead end.

No comments:

Post a Comment