Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Brain Block Baby

So our little sheet thing says to think of a name for our newspaper... yeah well I just dumped all my creativity into my articles so I cannot think of a name.

For the new section of the paper we could call it like "Looking Out" kind of like looking outside of ourselves or our dorm rooms or whatever cliche you choose. The whole point of news is to inform others so its like "looking out at the world around you" but that would be way to long so I thought "Looking Out" was good.

Today I did a lot of interviewing which was fun. None of my questions really ended in a dead end, I tried to make sure that I had an open ended questions. I tried to provide background information so that the person would have a clear idea of what I was looking for.

When interviewing people involved in music I got good responses from the question "What do you like most about the music you produce or instrument you play?" and "What is the hardest part about your music?" And also asking how they got involved with music and so on.

Umm...yeah I really have nothing else to say so stay cool gleeks. Keep on gleeking on (Lame I know).

-Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment