Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2: The Swag Continues

Today, I conducted my first interview. My interview was with UGA's All-American punter David Butler. I was highly nervous, but he was real cool and really made the interview process not as bad. I came across this interview by contacting him over Twitter which just shows how well social networking can connect people. For example, it was able to bring an awkward kid from Mint Hill, NC in contact with a stud All-American football player from the University of Georgia. Only with social networking my friends, only with social networking...

The only real problem I came across when interviewing was being able to write down everything he said, but I feel that it's something in which practice makes perfect. Every question that I asked was able to pull out a great quote that helped in the writing of my paper. I really could see myself doing this as a career after college and even doing it in college. Camp has been really fun already and the crazy thing is that it's only halfway through Tuesday.

And the swag continues...

-Alex Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment